Cool Breeze

Not all of my posts are about the weather although it's November and the current temperature is 21 degrees. I'm afraid to go outside, well not afraid, but just avoiding it because I dislike cold weather. There was a time when I would have gone on a ski vacation with friends because I enjoyed the camaraderie but those days are gone.

It's not that I no longer enjoy the company of my friends, but I am much better at negotiating vacation destinations - somewhere warm is now my permanent strategy! I worked on Black Friday so I wouldn't be tempted to brave the thrashing crowds for those silly deals. Prices for big-screen televisions were a little insane & I admit that I wanted to get in on those bargains but am glad I resisted. The deals were for mostly low-end stuff anyway.

This one is called "Cool Breeze" but definitely not because it's 21 degrees outside.